IT - IT Support & Sales
Contract to Perm
Mar 18, 2018
Our client is a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
What's in it for you? The opportunity to work in a client facing role while still dealing closely with technical teams.
- Act as single point of contact for external and internal customers
- Hear customers needs, understand their requests to ensure satisfaction
- Provided consultative approach to clients on options to achieve desired goal
- Conduct regular client account reviews
- Critical thinking
- Develop partnerships with internal teams to understand and influence customer goals
- Provide insights and direction to internal teams to help with customer satisfaction and improve time to market of products
- Identify business needs for new and enhanced services, business processes, and products
- Collaborate with technical teams (Architecture/Engineering) to establish proper standards and solutions
- 5 years of experience IT as a technology consultant, gathering functional IT requirements and business case development
- 2 years working with in an external client facing role
- 2 years of experience working with SaaS products and solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong technical acumen, working experience in SDLC/agile development methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience working with financial services or telecommunications end clients
- Strong command of Excel VBA
- Knowledge of accounting
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.