IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
Our client, a leading Raw Chemicals Distribution Organization located in North York, is looking for Senior SAP SD/MM Analyst. This Senior SAP SD/MM Analyst is responsible to collaborate with the business user community, provide exceptional SAP functional and technical guidance that facilitates SAP utilization, and implements process improvements and integration.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan and a highly collaborative work environment. This company prides itself on Safety, integrity and organizational excellence. Their goal or mission is to be the best provider of products and services to users of chemicals by adding value that exceeds the expectations of both our customers and our other stakeholders.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and the subsequent design and development of business process solutions that support business process improvement within the SAP SD and MM Modules
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Collaborates effectively with key subject matter experts to resolve issues around the business processes
- Develops proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners and subject matter experts
- Implements solutions including Configuration, Interfaces and ABAP
- Provides user support and training of subject matter experts on new functionality
- Documents requirements, business process maps, project plans and training materials
- Provides second level support calls from help desk to ensure the system performs efficiently and that customers are provided with required services
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in SAP SD/MM with at least three full life cycle implementations.
- Good working experience in other SAP Modules like FI/CO/PM/QM/PP and Business Warehouse
- Detail oriented and able to work both independently as well as collaborate with functional, business user and external 3rd party teams
- University degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field required
Nice to Have:
- SAP S4 HANA experience is desired
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills and experience, including functional decomposition, requirements gathering and process modelling
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.