IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 18, 2018
Duration: 1 year to start
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3 years of DevOps experience in a hands-on delivery role
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other Amazon cloud technologies
- Ansible (Configuration Management, Provisioning, Deployment)
- Jenkins (Automation Server)
- GitHub (Version Control)
Nice to have
- Previous development experience (Java development an asset)
- Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence, etc)
Our client is a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
Responsibilities: Our client is looking for a hands-on, strategic DevOps Engineer who can propose solutions on how to automate deployment, and then go about implementing them. This position requires an Engineer level DevOps specialist. This person comes from application development (having created Java based enterprise client applications) experience in cloud native applications ideal.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.