IT - IT Support & Sales
Apr 25, 2018
Our Client: Our client is one of the coolest eCommerce shops in Toronto.
What’s in it for you?
Our ideal candidate is someone who can ask the right questions to understand our customer’s needs and then recommend the best integration solution, build a plan – and stick to it, constantly looks to find a better way to get things done, thrives in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment, and wants to combine their technical & communications skills to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. If this ignites the spark in you and you have the savant like skills we’re looking for, please keep reading.
The Customer Solutions Engineer plays a key role in supporting the revenue objectives of the company by partnering with the sales and account management teams through the successful integrations of core products. Beginning during the final stages of the sales process, the Solutions Engineer will have the responsibility to lead all activities related to the customer’s integration.
You will act as liaison on behalf of the business development team with almost all areas of the organization: Product, Operations, Customer Service, Development and most importantly our Customers.
• Analyze current business and customer processes with respect to implementations and files; identify and recommend new integration solutions that meet these requirements, improve customer and/or operational experience, and do so in a consultative type approach.
• Guide our customers through their product implementations; test files to ensure they meet proper criteria, provide pass/fail results to stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and file pass failures, and leverage your analytics skills to verify the results.
• Run online demonstrations and/or customer training for all products lines to new and existing customers.
• Build and run reports for internal and external stakeholders to measure performance.
• Participate in user acceptance testing for product enhancements, new launches and new functionality projects. Create detailed test plans, strategies and test cases to ensure due diligence is complete before starting to process customer files.
• Develop and maintain expertise on all systems and applicable processes that touch our customers file integrations
• Create a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customer needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
- 5-7 Years’ experience in implementing API/SFTP B2B technology solutions (i.e. sales engineer, customer support, implementations, etc.) ideally in fintech or SaaS
- Get jazzed about interacting directly with Customers; and learning their businesses
- Be a natural born project manager with a proven track record in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous exposure to project management methodology either formal or informal. Know how to solicit requirements, build a plan, execute against it.
- You just don’t manage tasks; but you’re a savvy collaborator. You bring people together to achieve a goal
- Clear and effective communicator both internally and customer facing with various stakeholders (i.e. client management, customer service, technical resources, project managers, business leads)
- Continuous improvement – demonstrate your ability to build better mousetraps and evolve our thinking
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is mandatory…JIRA is also desired
- Comfortable in working with big data and manipulating it to drive insights to inform business decisions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to support international time zones for our global customer implementations (EMEA and APAC)