IT - Executive
Feb 19, 2018
Our client has protected home buyers for over 30 years. They are considered to have one of the most comprehensive home warranties in North America.
Our client prides itself on providing a positive work experience. Through leading edge technology and supportive work teams, our client provides a unique culture that’s continually evolving to meet their customer’s needs.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is in North York and offers a competitive compensation program with excellent work life balance. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff to unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
The Manager of Architecture and IS Strategy is responsible for providing direction and oversight of all application technologies. They are accountable for defining the applications strategic technology roadmap and managing the projects required to deliver on this vision. This Manager is responsible for all resource management across multiple IS initiatives including mentoring and coaching of qualified project managers. The manager will define and communicate the long-term solution architecture as well as any methods and practices necessary to achieve the proposed solutions. In addition, they will support the Application Manager who is accountable for coordinating support activities related to best attempt 24/7 assistance of all applications.
- Minimum 7 years progressive IT solution architecture experience.
- Minimum 7 years of IT project Implementation experience.
- Excellent management, coaching, mentoring skills.
- Ability to nurture strong business and technical relationships in a fast paced environment utilizing an agile methodology.
- A visionary that will help with technology road map for the company. Strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with development, implementation and deployment of Enterprise Mobile Solutions.
- Transitioning and integration to Cloud based solutions. SAAS implementation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with PeopleCode, Data Mover, Query Analyser, AE and App Designer. Experience with PeopleSoft FMS and CRM.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with JEE (Java, EJB, JPA - JDBC, JMS, XML, SOAP, XSD, WSDL, SSL, JAXB, Java EE Design patterns)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with the version control concepts, continuous integration and automation tools.