IT - IT Support & Sales
Feb 19, 2018
Our client, a growing managed services company in downtown Montreal, is seeking an experienced system administrator. Under the supervision of the, the L3 System Administrator will ensure the last line of support and escalations, for unresolved or more complex issues, for our Enterprise solutions customers (ex : Web clusters, Cloud solutions or any other kind of complex solutions).
What’s in it for you?
It’s an exciting time to join! The company brings together a significant financial investment with some of the country’s top investors, a solid base of over 800 customers and a management team focused on a plan for investment and growth. We’re growing, we’re experienced, we’re new and nimble, and we are all about opportunity.
- Investigate and respond to informational, warning or outage notifications
- Respond to escalated support requests (both internal or from customers)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot server hardware and software
- Participate in deploying and maintaining internal systems and infrastructure
- Available for on-call rotation (after business hours, weekends and holidays)
- Good experience with VMware products (vSphere 5.5 to 6.5, vCloud Director, vMotion, vSwitch, vCenter) is a hard requirement.
- Good experience with Microsoft Server products (Windows 2008 to 2016, Active Directory, GPO) is a hard requirement.
- Strong experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL6 to 7) is a hard requirement.
- Good experience with firewalls (such as pfSense, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX).
- Understanding of virtualized infrastructure, networking and storage.
- Experience with operation of multi-site infrastructure, with automated or manual failover, synchronous and asynchronous replication
- Abilities to read and understand standard technical specifications and diagrams in order to implement and configure the components accordingly
- Knowledge of common office utilities
- Good written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to Have:
- -Experience deploying SAP infrastructure is an asset
- Certification in TOGAF, COBIT, or other enterprise architecture or governance framework is an asset.