IT - Project Management
Jan 21, 2018
Job Title: BSA – SAP HANA Implementation
Provide IT Services to the City of Peterborough (not Peterborough County) with an outstanding track record of delivery and customer service.
What’s in it for you?
The role would give a strong Business Systems Analyst will have primary IT responsibility within the Finance/HR portfolio and will therefore play a key role in the Implementation Project and ongoing support afterwards. This full-time resource would have the opportunity to work in unionized environment (8:30-4:30pm) in the beautiful city of Peterborough, which has a significantly lower cost of living than Toronto.
Is work/life balance important to you? Tired of the grind getting in and out of Toronto? Do you want to be working with the latest and greatest in terms of technology?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the role for you!
This Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the Finance/HR portfolio for this Implementation Project. Our client is looking to replace the current legacy ERP (Cayenta Financials) with SAP S/4 HANA. This project is slated to start immediately and will run for approximately 3 years.
In addition to the requirements stated in the job description the ideal candidate should possess the following key skills:
- Expert level knowledge of Financial and HR software - ideally SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience implementing new ERP - ideally SAP S/4 HANA
- Analysis, design, and architecture skills
- Strong ability to interact and partner with team members and vendors
- Acting as the liaison between multiple teams and lines of business.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline.
- University degree in a related computer discipline along with formal business training, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in business systems Analyst or business analyst.
- Experience managing small – medium sized projects would be a benefit.
- Experience with Web technologies including various content management software would be an asset
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database training and/or 24 months experience;
- Formal training (or equivalent experience) with data retrieval methodologies and Query/Reporting tools.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Knowledge of industry standard software development tools and methodologies
- Technical knowledge and experience with a variety of network and PC operating system software (e.g. Windows, MS Server, UNIX, Linux, MS Windows Servers, etc.).
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office Productivity Suite
- Available to work overtime and non-standard hours as required. Travel required. Shift work may be required in accordance with Section 8.1 of the collective agreement to complete assigned duties.
- Demonstrated project management, time management, presentation and communications skills (both oral and written).
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) would be an asset
- Possess personal qualities (initiative, stability, etc.) required for suitable performance of duties.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and excellent attendance record.
- Demonstrated high personal integrity.
- Demonstrated understanding of the municipal and utility environment would be an asset.
- Proven ability to integrate and collaborate within a senior technical team.
- A strong Business Acumen.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space