IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 21, 2018
1 year with chance of extension or permanent employment
- Ideally 10 years+ of Project Management experience.
- knowledge of auto insurance.
- Ability to develop, monitor and change the project plan, with an emphasis on setting timetables for execution
- have worked on complex projects of a large size and complexity.
Nice to Have:
Insurance policy management systems or applications
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile.
- Directs strategic initiatives of high complexity and impact
- Manages high complexity projects independently with no support or direction from others
- Delivers project results through leadership and influence rather than authority and control
- Drives project execution, direction & oversight throughout project lifecycle to project team to meet applicable business requirements