IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 21, 2018
6 months to 1 year with chance of extension
Minimum 4 years of relevant work delivering Human Resource Technology projects At least 2-3 full implementation of HRIS systems
- 1 year of consulting experience with demonstrated experience in HR Cloud systems ( Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors or other is an asset
- Designation in one or more of the following is an asset: Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) Certified Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud Certified Oracle Talent Management Cloud
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, focusing technology to help their clients excel.
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in teams and analyzing clients issues.
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.