IT - Project Management
Jan 21, 2018
6 months to 1 year with chance of extension
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence Superior verbal and written communication skills High level experience with Oracle HCM cloud.
- Proven track record implementing HCM solutions from a functional perspective with experience in any of the following modules: Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Performance & Goals Management, Time & Labor or Payroll
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, focusing technology to help their clients excel.
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements As a Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability