Jan 21, 2018
Well funded Fintech company designed so that companies can focus their time on high value services and businesses can get back to running their companies?
Making a time intensive and expensive process better for businesses and their clients.
Their cutting edge, cloud based technology allows them to constantly innovate through research, products, and services... Smarter.
Whats in it for you?
Be part of a true start up environment where the decisions you make set the foundation for continued growth and client satisfaction for years to come. Join a growing team of professionals in a challenging work environment.
Drive the product and customer experience. while keeping a great sense of humor The duties involved in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the long term roadmap, involving sales, marketing, implementations, clients, prospects, partners, etc.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Obtain and grow product market share by working with marketing and sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Determine end users’ needs and desires by gathering and incorporating feedback from target users (financial/audit firms and their clients)..
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Assess market competition by comparing the product to competitors' products.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Lead the Product Team, which is the glue between Marketing, Sales, Development, and Technology.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Attend and/or conduct iteration demos and some standups Write acceptance criteria.
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed – consulting product management, implementations, clients, etc.
- Document story details based on the epics and after review with development.
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose/estimate stories.
- Create mockups, works with UX on design.
- Answer questions from developers, clarify requirements, etc.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Experience with SaaS based software products and Financial industry, with an emphasis on Technology
- 5 or more years of experience with Product Management for technology businesses
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Strong understanding of technology, design, and analytics
- Strategic thinking and planning