IT - IT Support & Sales
Jan 21, 2018
Our client is a Canadian retail mogul who have been recognized as one of Canada’s best managed companies as well as placing in the top 10 for Corporate Culture.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be an integral member in a small, but highly talented group of individuals keeping our client on the leading edge of technology. Working with state of the art applications within the retail industry.
The successful candidate will become a subject matter expert on all IT systems, supporting the helpdesk, end user services and development teams. In this “Jack of All Trades” role you will be responsible for Tier 3 Support, Systems Maintenance and Optimization, as well as Development Support.
Must have skills:
- Upwards of 7 years of progressive experience in Information Technology
- Advanced SQL abilities, experience querying databases (specifically Oracle PL/SQL)
- Hands on experience tracing Java, PHP, C#, and .Net applications
- Advanced with Unix shell scripting
- Customer service oriented mindset
- Sense of ownership to find root cause of problems (troubleshooting and problem-solving skills)
Nice to have skills:
- Previous retail environment experience (CRM, POS, Merchandising Systems)
- University/College education in Computer Science or related area
- Current Tier 3 support experience
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.