Jan 21, 2018
Dynamic very well funded start-up, disrupting a billion dollar industry and designed to ensure clients can focus their time on high value services so businesses can get back to running their companies.
Their cutting edge, cloud based technology allows them to constantly innovate through research, products, and services... Smarter.
What's in it for you?
A company that is spearheading the future of the space with an exceptional culture that provides the best opportunity to be engaged, to find flow, to grow personally and to succeed professionally. Their world class perks put people first and include a highly flexible and fun work environment, team activities, exciting development opportunities and great benefits.
- Accountable for all paid and unpaid digital marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Responsible for SEM/SEO strategy and execution
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with other marketing team members to develop and execute robust digital content marketing strategy, including blog, white papers, forums, events, conferences, continuing education, etc.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience preferably within a SaaS organization;
- Experience in Financial Audit Software, Audit or Financial industries is an asset
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solution
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models