IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 21, 2018
Our client is a leading cloud technology firm in Toronto. Focusing on advisory services, they handle implementation, and complex cloud and robotics implementations. Working for clients across the GTA, this role is open both as a contract or permanent role.
The RPA Developer will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bot’s that will interact with multiple third-party applications. They will develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using RPA software.
• Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
• Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
• 2+ years of relevant RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms: UIPath , Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega
• 2+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
• Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or Systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
• Minimum of 1 process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product.
• Understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation space.
• Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
• Experience with Agile and DevOps
Certification in Robotics Automation products is a big plus