IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 21, 2018
Our client is a market leader in the Fintech space.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA North offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
. They are seeking a NetSuite Application Developer & Administrator to improve existing infrastructure, and provides strong technical guidance and support. We are seeking a detail-oriented, solutions-focused NetSuite Developer / Admin. Using the NetSuite platform, the candidate will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing an effective and scalable solution across many business functions. The candidate will work collaboratively to deliver solutions to a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Bring current NetSuite implementation into line with current best practices and SOX compliance
- Act as subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design
- Develop and lead on solution design including demonstrating systems usage, walkthroughs, testing, go-live support etc.
- Evaluate business requirements, functional requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Coordinate with security team proper system access for all users and roles.
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Provide progress reports to Applications Manager as well as Upper Management.
- Work with management, Accounting, Finance and other departments to scope work and project estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Previous experience in a NetSuite Developer or technical Administrator role
- NetSuite Developer certification preferred
- Experience with REST and SOAP Services
- Knowledge in NetSuite Bundle and Bundle installations
- Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), Electronic Funds Transactions
- Experience creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements
- Experience with Salesforce/Monexa/Expensify connectors a plus
- Experience developing reports & workflows in NetSuite
- Experience integrating NetSuite with third party applications
- Salesforce Apex experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent