IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
3 months with chance of extension
- Strong knowledge of SAS programming & use of SAS library modules for data analysis, validation and profiling essential. – 3 years
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft SQL programming. – 3 years
- Experience with database management applications and related technologies.
- Proven ability working with numbers and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Nice to Have:
- Experience in supporting multiple production environments including debugging production issues. 3 – 5 years
- Working knowledge of data exchange technologies, such as SFTP, PGP.
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, focusing technology to help their clients excel.
- Responsible for the development of data validation requirements and its execution to ensure optimal data quality for all our clients.
- Working with other members of the Quality Control Team to support the development and implementation of quality control standards, particularly with regard to the design and deployment of Stage Gate objectives.
- Coordinate and maintain data validation and quality control infrastructure and procedures to facilitate quality audits in production.
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding the business impact and risk of outstanding variances.
- Provide feedback to management on quality of data, provide client reports and recommend improvements.