IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
3-6 months with chance of extension
- Deep eCommerce/OMS experience and integrations to other systems, for example not just SAP integration experience. Need to include payment gateway, social media, ERP, informatica, AEM etc…
- IBM WebSphere commerce and IBM Sterling OMS
- Agile Experience
Nice to Have:
- integrated large projects to backend systems.
- Designed and lead teams of large scale projects.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies.
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, focusing technology to help their clients excel.
- play an important role in ensuring that the entire architecture aligns with the established enterprise architecture principles. The architect is the Leader of the development team and is responsible for transforming the requirements created by functional analysts into a set of architecture and design documents. The architect is responsible for matching technologies to the problem being solved