IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
Our client is one of the largest analytics and credit firms in the world. Located on the north end of the Subway line. Our client prefers people that are flexible, can adapt quickly and have an eagerness to learn new technologies.
They are looking for a functional consultant to manage a hybrid product management and BSA type function.
- Conduct Discovery sessions to collect requirements from customers
- Provide Business Analysis support by working with the end users to define and refine requirements, support functional and integration testing, training, implementation and end user roll out.
- Understand and use our products to solve customer problems
- Work with the development team to explain and clarify the business requirements and rationale in order to help create solutions that would meet business needs.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the management to report project status and critical issues requiring their attention
- Should have a track record of generating new and effective ideas, approaches, and solutions to complex problems
- Capable of acting as a Team Lead
- Works with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, user interface mockups and solution specifications to high quality standard
- Feel comfortable working with external customers
- Work with QA teams to ensure they understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgement, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies