IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
6-12 months with extensions probable.
- Skills providing Business Analysis support by working with the end users to define and refine requirements, support functional and integration testing, training, implementation and end user roll out.
- Understands how to use our products to solve customer problems
- Works with the development team to explain and clarify the business requirements and rationale in order to help create solutions that would meet business needs.
- A track record of generating new and effective ideas, approaches, and solutions to complex problems
- The ability to work with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, user interface mockups and solution specifications to high quality standard
- Work with QA teams to ensure they understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a senior BSA to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
- Design, code, install, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with business analysts, architects, testers and system owners during software development life cycle
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and training to more junior team members
- Work with internal IT groups, vendors and other third parties to define/design information technology solutions to business problems.