IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
Our client is a small managed services organization in Woodbridge, focused in the healthcare vertical. They are fast moving, dynamic and rapidly growing, looking for top notch talent to join the team.
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team in one of the industry’s hottest verticals, then is a great role for you. We are looking for Project Coordiantors, well versed in Infrastructure, to work with pre and post sales professionals and our clients, to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Meeting with the project leader or manager to understand all vital aspects of the particular project.
- Assisting with ensuring that all team members on large scale projects understand the scope of the project as well as what they are individually responsible for.
- Assisting with building WBS and project schedules
- Actively participate in team meetings and coordinating the same with other members.
- Handling the group's human resource matters; such a completing timesheets compiling and maintaining basic interim project reports and meeting minutes.
- Communicating basic information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected issues and risks, etc.
- Assisting with coordinating project tasks and deliverables with vendors and suppliers and maintaining relationships with them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in Project Coordination or Project Administration
- Working towards CAPM or PMP certification is considered an asset
- knowledge regarding IT Infrastructure is considered an asset
- Project Management course experience
- Undergraduate, Post Graduate or College degree
- A Project Coordinator must have good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time.
- Good team work and leadership skills are essential in order to motivate different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities within a given time frame.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project effectively
- Experience with NetSuite and SharePoint is considered an asset
Nice to Have:
- Experience working for an IAAS provider.
- Experience working for a managed services provider.
- Experience working for a hardware provider.