IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 18, 2018
Our client has protected home buyers for over 30 years. They are considered to have one of the most comprehensive home warranties in North America.
Our client prides itself on providing a positive work experience. Through leading edge technology and supportive work teams, our client provides a unique culture that’s continually evolving to meet their customer’s needs.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is in North York and offers a competitive compensation program with excellent work life balance. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff to unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
• Development and functional experience in a Techno-Functional role.
• Extensive experience with all phases of PeopleSoft application implementations.
• Strong SQL experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in PeopleSoft Financials version 8.9 and above including the following modules: Purchasing, Billing, Payables, Receivables, and General Ledger.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with PeopleSoft development tools such as: Peoplecode, Peopletools, Application Designer, Application Engine, nVision, SQL, and Crystal Reports for PeopleSoft
• Above average verbal and written communication skills in both a technical and functional role.
Nice to Have:
• Extensive experience with integration PeopleSoft applications using PeopleSoft Integration Broker and web services.
• Proven Analytical, problem solving, and evaluation skills.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Financials, Treasury and deal management modules.