IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
Our client has protected home buyers for over 30 years. They are considered to have one of the most comprehensive home warranties in North America.
Our client prides itself on providing a positive work experience. Through leading edge technology and supportive work teams, our client provides a unique culture that’s continually evolving to meet their customer’s needs.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is in North York and offers a competitive compensation program with excellent work life balance. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff to unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Working with continuous integration
- Develop, implement, and maintain Java based components and interfaces
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- College or Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience
- Strong Java background, including experience with Java EE (Java, EJB, JPA - JDBC, JMS, XML, SOAP, XSD, WSDL, SSL, JAXB, Java EE Design patterns)
- Experience with Eclipse, Spring 10, PhoneGap mobile development
- Experience with WebLogic Application server or any other Web/Application server
- JUnit, log4j, subversion, cruise control/Jenkins, check style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both a technical and functional role
- Work extremely well in a team/agile environment
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment, positive attitude
- Development: JEE certified development environment. Extensive hands on experience with Enterprise Java Development
Nice to Have:
- Excellent SQL skills for SQL Server
- UI Design patterns and principals