IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
A Fortune 100 company, a global household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is adding to their dynamic team and seeks someone to assist in their continuing development initiatives on a long term contract assignment..
Whats in it for you?
Our client has a collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy. Work on challenging complex projects, end-to-end in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
Projects will be working on include automating invoice reconciliations, developing native iOS and Android apps for internal customers, and production support of all existing apps. Will be responsible for the entire development, testing, and maintenance process of in-house developed software applications.
- Java, J2EE, EJB etc.
- iOS Programming Experience
- Android Programming Experience
- Java and Java Framework Experience
- User interface / User Experience
- Knowledge of Backend Development Best Practices
- AGILE methodology, USE Case
- Front-end and back end development
- Ability to create screen mocks of proposed solutions
Nice to Have
- Ability to Work Independently and Within Groups
- Analyze User Needs
- Well-honed communication language and ability to speak with the customers in non-technical language