IT - Project Management
Oct 21, 2017
Our Client is an expert in the hospital and retail pharmacy products space in the Canadian Marketplace.
What's in it for you? The opportunity to wear multiple hats while managing an entire IT enterprise environment.
- As an individual contributor, the IT Manager will have prior experience either managing P&L or people
- Experience wearing multiple hats in a systems/infrastructure small environment is a must
- An interest in up and coming trends in IT, and strategic direction for the future of business, how to excel and scale
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and implement Business Intelligence Strategy that aligns with business priorities
- Prior experience purchasing and implementing software, DR planning, data protection, performance tuning, infrastructure optimization
- Experience managing vendor relations, negotiations, SLA's
- Identify and implement comprehensive disaster recovery plan, IT policies, and best practices
- 10 years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure and systems support experience
- Network management, including but not limited to cloud and hosting services, hardware and software management, firewalls, etc.
- Salesforce, or other CRM experience
- Hands on experience with ERP systems (Navision or other), experience configuring ERP modules
- 5+ years of vendor management experience
Nice to Have
- Pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry experience
- Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing compliance (Computer Systems Validation) and 21 CFR Part 11
- Experience with operations and manufacturing in a controlled environment, such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)