IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. Take a leadership role in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Be responsible for delivering and managing the lifecycle of one or more products. Working closely with key stakeholders, Product Owners and partners in ensuring the successful definition and delivery of go-to market product.
- In collaboration with the Product Owner manages the strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and teams to maximize the customer value provided by their product.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the teams through the adoption of Agile delivery. Lead Agile adoption across the company.
- Engage in discovery/test and learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
- Manages one or more teams (Scrum Masters, Developers, QA and BA’s )
- Owns solution delivery, must be able to lead technical personnel to provide input to functional design and architecture.
- Provide direction and support to Scrum Masters on the various Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, TDD, FDD, XP etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team with proven experience in data-driven decision making.
- Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in the product space
- Have familiarity with agile project management tools like Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Rally
- Ability to triage issues across multiple systems and drive technical issues to resolution.