IT - Executive
Oct 21, 2017
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. Take a leadership role in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Support and manage the validation and production of databases, data analyses and reports.
- Effectively develop and manage technical staff.
- Provide input to the Risk and Data Analytics team’s strategic and tactical plans and directions.
- Ensure the appropriate technology resourcing and support for the Data Engineering team.
- Manage and direct the effective implementation of new data uses, access technologies and the utilization of existing systems.
- Lead projects involving high level of coordination among departments and business areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- MSc in Data Management or Computer Science is desired.
- SAS and SQL expertise is required along with knowledge of data management and modelling data, software, hardware and tools.
- 5 years of managing data and analytics systems.
- Experience managing and developing people are essential.