IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
Our client, a leading managed services company just north of the GTA is looking for talented Product Managers to joint the team. This role will build upon the existing success of their Connectivity portfolio and lead the continued strategic development of all supporting services, their positioning and role in the marketplace. This position will work with experienced professionals to help drive these solutions to provide a best in industry standard for quality, innovation, and efficiency.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA North and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
• Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams.
• Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers, relating product capabilities in terms that they understand, care about, and are willing to pay for.
• Define product pricing and packaging for the connectivity solutions that optimize revenue generation.
• Gather data from customers through customer interviewing, customer success, design thinking etc. for the purpose of strategy creation and execution
• Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our partners and customers with a consistent and relevant message and supporting PR activities as required
• Responsible for internal training, sales, and development of the portfolio
• Assess our target market and perform market sizing analysis with respect to connectivity services, using market research, segmentation analysis and 1:1 customer interviews.
• Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key client advantages.
• Communicating roadmap and technical capabilities to customers
• Assessing current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform platform strategy
• Assisting in the development of business case justification and financials to support investments in platform
• Must have experience with all things Connectivity, with a strong understanding of telecommunications and the Canadian market
• Demonstrable knowledge of DDoS Mitigation, and SIP Services an asset.
• Knowledge and understanding of MEF standards is an asset
• Knowledge and understanding of Fixed Wireless Radio technology is an asset
• Must be able to articulate product requirements per the audience (high level to deep low level technical)
• Must have been involved in at least one product launch - messaging, communication, campaigns and adoption
• Good leadership skills; self-motivated; team player with a can-do attitude
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering as asset.
• 6+ year experience in the connectivity space.
• Familiar in product development life cycle (relevant experience in all phases)
• Excellent understanding of products in the hosting and cloud computing industries an asset.
Nice to Have:
• Ability to tell an inspirational and convincing story, while delivering simplicity to customers
• Think big, start small and move fast, and deliver with consistency
• Solid command of the fundamentals of marketing research, positioning and development
• Proven analytical, product marketing and communications skills
• Proactive, demonstrates initiative, strong at generating ideas
• Strong relationship-management skills
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Executional excellence
Interested applicants should send their resume to Ari@isgsearch.ca.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.