IT - Systems Integration
Contract to Perm
Mar 18, 2018
Dynamic very well funded start-up, disrupting a billion dollar industry and designed to ensure clients can focus their time on high value services so businesses can get back to running their companies.
Their cutting edge, cloud based technology allows them to constantly innovate through research, products, and services... Smarter.
What's in it for you?
A company that is spearheading the future of the space with an exceptional culture that provides the best opportunity to be engaged, to find flow, to grow personally and to succeed professionally. Their world class perks put people first and include a highly flexible and fun work environment, team activities, exciting development opportunities and great benefits.
- Interact with Customers (Auditors) to identify missing data elements
- Understand Audit Tasks and train customers on the use of the platform
- Build relationships with product champions and increase engagement on the platform.
- Assist customers with on-boarding
- Run point with key strategic accounts
- Audit or financial background ( familiar with financial audit, accounting, etc. Understands terms, processes and the persona of an auditor)
- 2+ years of external audit experience would be large asset
- Exceptional Data or Excel skills, with a high degree of comfort and confidence cleaning and manipulating data sets
- Proven analytical skillset with attention to detail
Nice to Have
An accounting degree or a professional accounting designation (CA, CPA, CGA, CMA, ACCA would be an asset)