IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
Our client conducts our online and offline benchmarking research studies in over 40 countries and have been dedicated to this purpose for over 25 years. We analyse relationships between global retailers and manufacturers. We are using multiple tools such as Confirmit, Qlik and Ascribe to report the results to our clients, giving them the tools to improve their processes and workflows.
We are continuously improving our software integration, so that we can provide faster reports and better analysis to our clients.
What’s in it for you?
For the first time in its 25-year history, Our client– global experts in B2B market analysis – is assembling a dedicated in-house software development team to integrate its back office operations with a variety of 3rd party tools.
The company offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Central downtown location near King subway station
- Stable company, with an established client-base and a continual steady growth
- Friendly and open culture: social events, comfortable work environment
- Intelligent and passionate team members
- Unique business problem, a new challenge around every corner
- Implement code to create new enhancements based on the business analysis of others and yourself.
- Fix bugs in existing code, based on bug reports submitted by others and yourself.
- Participate in the development in two or more aspects of the application stack:
- In the UI
- In the REST service / business layer
- Analyse database to find and fix data problems
- Adhere to and proactively make recommendations to improve the company’s coding standards and development policies
- Test the work and assist with production configuration and deployment, as necessary
You must have experience with two of the following:
- UI development in Angular.io (Angular4)
- Java-based RESTful web services.
- Database design and maintenance, SQL (specifically PostgreSQL, but any relational database is sufficient)
Nice to Have:
- Any NoSQL database
- Common development tools, such as Maven, Subversion, Jenkins, etc.
- Any RAD or Agile development methodology