IT - Executive
Oct 21, 2017
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued business and technology transformation initiatives by taking the lead role in Business Analytics and Data Management Strategy
What’s in it for you?
Make your mark on a Fortune 500 firm by leading and continuing to evolve the function and helping them to be utilized at a higher level of potential. Development opportunities to expand your career.
- Develop analytics opportunities and build relationships with enterprise level business partners.
- Drive data strategy across the enterprise, shaping vision for reporting, analytics, market intelligence etc.
- Direct a team of individuals across the business intelligence and data disciplines,
- Direct the groups that provide data preparation for other teams, integrate external data, creates reports for other teams, datawarehousing, and governance etc.
- Work with IT to build tools etc.
- Manage cross functional relationships and be an influencer to other groups.
- Develop road-maps and strategy for continued evolution, and execution initiatives.
- Coach, mentor and manage change effectively
- Develop and deliver predictive models for the management program etc.
Strong background in business or customer based analytics
Experience developing strategy for analytics function and greater utilization across LOB's
Understanding of Business Intelligence tools and analytics tools.
Experience developing partnerships with other functional groups i.e IT and works through to implementation