IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
- 6 - 8 years overall equivalent experience.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of OpenText WEM (CMS) solution
- Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SOAP, Web Services.
- Foundation/React/REST/JSON based applications into WEM Presentation Model.
- Skills with developing potential WEM extensions like Listeners and WYSIWYG editors configurations.
- Ability to contribute to overall solution architecture and design / integrations
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, focusing technology to help their clients excel.
- Provides functional / technical leadership to own team
- Leads the technical design, development and implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans; analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Extends the leadership of the coding, system testing, implementation and documentation of solution.
- Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools.
- Leads the development of design requirements, designs, tests, document and implements systems and programs.