IT - Systems Integration
Oct 21, 2017
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued technology transformation initiatives. Their mission is to bring strength, experience and care to everything they do as they pursue their vision of being the best employer, and business partner in Canada.
What’s in it for you?
The organization continues on major business and technology transformation initiatives, looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data Mobile. This is a chance to work on the forefront of those transformations and they have a high-performing, team-oriented culture and their people are their greatest asset, coming from diverse backgrounds and bringing a wealth of perspectives to their roles. This is in a newly formed Security Operations group working on a hi visibility project.
- Working in the newly formed Architecture Services group. Will most likely chair The newly formed Security Committee.
- Immediate need is around PCI compliance, but longer term looking for a “city planner” who can build out the security function, create the road maps, create the standards and guidelines. This role will transform the way they handle data security in the organization.
- Accountable for working with enterprise architecture, solution architecture, security governance, security operations and design teams to develop security solutions that meet security compliance and security architectural standards
- Work with the security architectural standards, policies and procedures in their application against designs during the different stages of the project lifecycles (requirements intake, solution design, detailed design, implementation and transition to support)
- Working with the various security groups to evolve architectural standards and educating different technical teams.
- Strategic Security Architecture experience – conceptual, creating the security road map and setting up the standards, pre-project and pre-launch consulting
- Previous PCI-DSS experience both from the stand point of architecting solutions that align with PCI standards and security compliance (i.e. iframe, tokenization, PKI implementation)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicating complex technical information to all levels of the organization, including Leadership Team.
- Previous experience in the design of security logging, monitoring, patching (windows, linux), data loss protection, access controls, PKI infrastructure, network security, key management and identity management.
Nice To Have:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification and ongoing certification an asset.
- CISSP-ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional) certification would be an asset.
- Willingness and ability to maintain knowledge and skills surrounding the security architecture discipline and certifications.
- Background in SOX, SSAE16 in an asset.