IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 21, 2017
Our IT Managed Services client is growing again and they’re excited to add a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to architect and design complex IT solutions which will fuel their continued growth. This technology agnostic company specializes in infrastructure solutions for the healthcare sector.
What’s in it for you?
Nothing but grown ups here, you will be given the creative leeway and autonomy to make decisions and design the perfect solution to solve your customer’s IT problems. That’s not to say there isn’t a whole team of brilliant minds to leverage who are all focused on the one thing; quality products and service that are all centered on the customer!?
- Working closely with a world class sales team, you will provide the technical chops and design creative infrastructure solutions
- As a critical thinker, you’ll meet with customers from the executive office down to front line management to uncover opportunities to help maximize their return on investment
- Through technical presentations and consistent, high-touch communications, you will act as the lead technical consultant throughout the customer acquisition lifecycle
- A penchant for continued learning, innovation, and an intrinsic drive to solve problems
- Superb communication skills, the ability to ask tough, revealing questions, and convey your value proposition in a way that is meaningful to your audience
- Commitment to quality and meticulous attention to detail so no stone left is unturned or question unanswered when creating your masterpiece
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in storage and backup infrastructure, DR, virtualization and working with Microsoft technologies
- Solid experience in architecture and design of complex storage, compute, and professional services solutions for large datacentre environments (HW, SW, and people resources); pre-sales experience preferred
- Experience writing proposals and statements of work for professional services contracts
Nice to Have:
- Cisco UCS
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.