IT - Systems Integration
Oct 21, 2017
Diversified financial services company located in Mississauga.
What's in it for you?
A secure full time opportunity with an evergrowing organization.
Our client is seeking a SQL DBA to manage the design, engineering, and future state and process management in a collaborative financial environment. This person will be responsible for designing applications (such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function based indexes), supporting business applications, and developing data models. The successful candidate will recommend strategies, provide input and make advanced judgement calls toward the overall architecture, design and functionalioty of the database.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years with web based technologies (HTML, CSS)
- 3+ years with a programming language (.Net, C#)
- 3+ years as a SQL DBA
- Advanced knowledge of writing complex SQL queries
- Extensive knowledge of network and system security (routers, firewalls)
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Financial industry experience
- Basic knowledge of financial systems and database functions