IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 21, 2017
One of North America's leading insurance organizations, The projects they are working on are major transformational projects and require expertise in either configuration or integration.
What's in it for you?
Work on major technology and business transformation projects that are considered to be the most advanced and unique in the industry, and involve Agile, Digital or business migration. Generous bonus and benefit plan.
- Work on Guidewire PolicyCenter Configuration or Integration and or Guidewire Rating and product model
- Work with continuous integration and code quality tools(GIT, Bitbucket, Stash, ANT, Checkstyle, PMD, Collaborator)
- Technical design and documentation
- collaborate with BA, QA and business teams
- Automated and manual unit testing with tools like: SoapUI, Gunit, Junit, Jprofiler etc
- Guidewire Development experience, from either configuration or integration experience
- Product model, Gosu (alternately a strong Java Developer – we will train)
- Experience with implementing PolicyCenter
Nice to Haves:
- P&C Insurance knowledge nice to have
- Agile methodology experience
- Understands data model/data modelling
- Source Control GIT/Gifbucket/Stash
- Capable of playing a technical lead role